In Jason’s earlier Facebook Live post, Jason went through helpful reminders and tips for closing day. Here are the top 5.
1. Schedule the time and the location of closing with your Loan Officer. The location could either be at the bank you are getting your loan through or the law office handling the title work.
2. Go to closing, you and your spouse or significant other will need to be at closing. Even if they are not on the loan, they will still need to be there to sign any necessary documentation.
3. Be sure to get utilities transferred into your name.
4. Confirm change of address. Contact your post office, employer, and online shopping companies like Amazon or eBay.
5. Contact your insurance company or agent notifying them of your move.