1. Updated Eat-In Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Dining Room
Gorgeous engineered hardwood floors flow through this open concept kitchen and dining area.
2. Four Bedrooms
There's plenty of room for the whole family.
3. Half Acre Lot with Mature Trees, Landscaping, and Stonework
Not only is there an abundance of space on this half acre of land, but it's been beautifully landscaped.
4. Two Main Floor Living/Family Areas, Featuring Brick Fireplace
The cozy fireplace is perfect for snowy Iowa winters.
5. Large Deck, Brick Patio, and Firepit in Fenced Backyard
This backyard is perfect for warm weather entertaining.
6. Master Suite with Walk-in Closet
A master suite the way it should be: spacious and private.
7. Four Stall Garage with Back Entrance
With four stalls there's plenty of room for both vehicles and storage.
8. Fantastic Location
You'll never be at a loss for something to do; this stunning home is near Saylorville Lake as well as Beaver Creek Golf Club, Johnston Public Library, Johnston Historical Museum, and more.
9. Johnston School District
According to US News & World Report Best High Schools Ranking, Johnston High School is #9 throughout the entire state of Iowa! (Source)
If you're interested in this beautiful home, stop by the Open House this Sunday, February 10th from 1-3 p.m. You can also contact Jason anytime to schedule a private showing!